Pot sa deschid un cont la banca Barclays din Romania?

Buna ziua!
As dori sa deschid un cont bancar la banca Barclays din Romania!
Am inteles ca nu exista decat in Bucuresti! Se poate deschide si la alta banca, de exenmplu Raiffeisen, care colaboreaza cu banca mentionata sau trebuie sa merg la Bucuresti? Este vorba de cont personal. Ce acte imi sunt necesare si daca trebuie sa platesc ceva bani?
Va multumesc!

Raspuns www.ReclamatiiBanci.ro

Stimata doamna,

Banca engleza Barclays nu are agentii (sucursale) in Romania, asadar nu va puteti deschide un cont bancar la aceasta banca. Nu va puteti face cont la Barclays nici prin intermediul altor banci romanesti, care colaboreaza cu bancile straine doar in privinta transferurilor de bani, in calitate de banci corespondente.

Romanii pot deschide cont la Barclays doar daca locuiesc in UK (Marea Britanie), conform informatiilor pe care mi le-au furnizat reprezentantii bancii engleze pe care i-am contactat.

Pe site-ul Barclays sunt postate si documentele necesare pentru deschiderea unui cont:

What do I need to open a bank account?

If you’re applying for a bank account you’ll need to show us 2 valid and original documents from the list below – one from the proof of ID list and the other to give proof of your current UK address. The same document cannot be used to verify both your identity and your address.

Proof of ID documents

- Full and valid UK or foreign passport, that has the Machine Readable Zone*
- Photocard national identity card 1, that has the Machine Readable Zone*
- Full UK paper driving licence
- A full UK or foreign photocard driving licence
- Benefit entitlement letter (less than 12 months old, confirming benefit payable at time of issue)
- Blue disabled driver’s pass
- Student ID card (youth/student accounts only – NUS & Student Union cards not accepted)

Proof of current UK address documents

- Full UK paper driving licence (if not already used to verify your identity)
- UK or foreign bank/credit card statement (less than 3 months old and not printed from the internet). Store card statements are not accepted.
- UK mortgage statement (less than 12 months old and not printed from the internet)
- Council Tax bill, payment book or exemption certificate (less than 12 months old)
- Council/Housing Association tenancy agreement​. Private tenancy agreements are not accepted
- Council rent book/card​ (showing a payment within past 12 months)
- Jobcentre Plus letter confirming National Insurance number​ (less than 3 months old)
- Benefit letter/adjustment letter (less than 12 months old and addressed to you. The letter must confirm that the benefit was payable at the time of issue)
- Letter/bill from utility company​ (less than 3 months old, except for water bills, which must relate to the current charging period. The letter/bill must confirm that you receive a service from the company and cannot be printed off the internet). Mobile phone bills are not accepted.
- TV Licence letter or Direct Debit schedule (less than 12 months old. The document needs to detail your name and address and confirm the existence of a TV Licence)
- UCAS Letter​ (student/graduate accounts only – less than 12 months old, showing offer of a place on a course in the current or next academic year)

*A Machine Readable Zone or MRZ is present on the vast majority of passports and National ID Cards. It comprises of two or three lines of alpha, numeric and chevron (<) characters.

If you’re unable to provide these documents, please call us on 0345 734 5345 2 to discuss the other options available.

Important information

1. We accept centrally issued national identity photocards. Please note, we are therefore currently unable to accept Greek and Romanian national identity photocards.

Sursa informatiilor de mai sus: http://www.barclays.co.uk/validid

Va rog sa reveniti la mine daca mai aveti nevoie de ajutor.

Cu stima,
Vasile Coman

Lasa un comentariu

+ 5 = 7